Enterprise Application Services
Since the beginning of time human creativity has fueled new ideas, new ideas to improve life, new ideas to improve business and make business go faster, new ideas to make business perform better, today business ideas are accelerating at a remarkable pace.
The limitless power of software.
Software is rapidly changing the way business operates, integrates with partners, interacts with and reaches customers, today software no longer simply supports the business, but it is the business, driving rapid change, transforming entire industries, the change is happening so rapidly that digital darwinism threatens everyone who is slow to adapt, today every business is in a software business, the entire industries are being disrupted, look around what is it the heart of all this change?
Enabling Developer Productivity</strong
Jamy Interactive – Partner of your digital transformation Journey.
Cloud Native Application Development
Microservices are loosely coupled components that help teams deploy independently. No more waiting for integrated test teams, our developers are well equipped with the knowledge and experience with tools required for cloud native application development and deployment.
Java Spring boot and Spring Cloud Developers
Jamy Interactive is a partner to Pivotal Cloud Foundry. We have developers certified on Cloud Foundry platform based Software development, whether it is Spring Cloud, .Net or NodeJS based applications, our developers can develop, test and deploy modern cloud-native applications
Spring Cloud: The Standard for Cloud-Native Java
Build & Operate Microservices with Spring Cloud Services
Cloud Foundry Environment Implementation and Administration.
Whether it is On-Premise data center, private cloud or public cloud environment, Jamy Interactive has the expertise and resources to install and configure Cloud Foundry. We will make it production ready for your development team to develop, deploy and test cloud-native applications
Extend Apps with Brokered Services from Pivotal
Entire Suite of Pivotal Cloud Foundry set of Services
Every workload is different. By having a choice where to deploy, we give developers the freedom to choose the level of abstraction that is appropriate for the application they are deploying.
API Development And Management
Design and Develop APIs
Our architects and developers are trained and certified on different API framework and design patterns to support your API first strategy for application development.
We also have expertise and experience in choosing the right tools and platform for different APIs and services deployment
API First Design Approach
Deploy and Run APIs
Manage and Socialize APIs
Apply security and throttling tools and promote them.
DevOps represents a change in IT culture, focusing on rapid IT service delivery through the adoption of agile, lean practices in the context of a system-oriented approach.
DevOps emphasizes people (and culture) and seeks to improve collaboration between operations and development teams. DevOps implementations utilize technology — especially automation tools that can leverage an increasingly programmable and dynamic infrastructure from a life cycle perspective.
DevOps emerging from the collision of two major related trends.
1. The first was also called “agile infrastructure” or “agile operations”; it sprang from applying Agile and Lean approaches to operations work.
2. The second is a much-expanded understanding of the value of collaboration between development and operations staff throughout all stages of the development lifecycle when creating and operating a service, and how important operations has become in our increasingly service-oriented world.
|DevOps is the practice of operations and development engineers participating together in the entire service lifecycle, from design through the development process to production support.|
Continuous Integration & Delivery
Common incentives, tools, and processes builds a culture of shared responsibility. Collaboration is paramount.
With automated tests, teams release early and often. The results: higher quality code and lower risk. There’s fewer bugs in production.
What is Continuous Delivery?
Why Continuous Delivery?
Keys to Continuous Delivery
- Reduce the number of features introduced per release -minimizing shock to users
- Reduce the standard release cycle
- Changes the approach of software release from an “event” to a non-event
- Helps to avoid off-hour, high risk, and expensive deployments.
- Know your rollback plan (do you rollback or roll forward only).
- Built-in health checks.
- Microservices based application development and deployment with Docker and Cloud Foundry, on cloud-based infrastructure.
- Automation enables our clients to achieve digital transformation using infrastructure-as-a-code with the help of available configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, and Terraform on any cloud environment.
Take your Cloud Agility to next level for your DevOps Environment by RDOPS. The answer to digital Darwinism is digital transformation, not only it requires you to transform but transfer rapidly, either you adapt the transformation fast or you perish.
Whether your organization has legacy systems, cloud infrastructure or has a mature business intelligence environment; Data is the driving force behind this digital transformation. Data is a valuable decision-making resource for organizations developing and implementing a digital strategy.
However, before data can be used efficiently to maximize your organizations ROI. Software applications which use this data, software changes, new features, configuration changes, code fixes, and experiments need to be delivered and deployed into a production environment.
At Jamy Interactive, we offer end-to-end strategic solutions to help you effectively and securely store, analyze and act on your data by delivering and deploying applications into a production environment or into the hands of users safely and quickly in a sustainable and continuous way to truly achieve digital transformation.
- Legacy Re-platforming (Application migration from legacy OS like Sun Solaris, IBM AIX, HP UX to Linux on x86)
- AWS or Azure infrastructure architecture and implementation, then App Migration to Cloud
- Refactoring monolithic application to microservices (Rewriting the code to create microservices with the 12-factor app)
- Cloud native app development (with 12 factor app concept), Full stack developer for different Cloud platforms
- MEAN stack developers for almost all the cloud platforms